The need to create prevention schemes and processes is now a necessity and a priority for companies and institutions. Hence it is imperative that managers of companies dedicated to this activity are prepared to take on the challenges imposed by the sector.
This online MBA with specialization in Occupational Risk Prevention that the IMF Group teaches in conjunction with the Camilo José Cela University allows to acquire a better knowledge of the real scope of the occupational hazards associated with the job and how to prevent and avoid them as well as in the preparation of the best executives and business managers.
The course's tutors are mainly made up of corporate and academic professionals who are dedicated to providing students with live work experiences and providing valid examples in the field of Business Administration.
Why this programme
- Develop in the student a strategic and global thinking to understand the company as a whole.
- Provide the student with sufficient knowledge, skills and attitudes to act effectively within an organization.
- Manage the Prevention of Occupational Hazards in accordance with current regulations.
- Provide the participants with the knowledge and tools necessary for the development of marketing functions and activities in the company, as well as for the coordination and direction of the commercial department.
- Understand the current market situation and business opportunities following the emergence of the New Economy.
- Provide the student with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the RR HH area towards the future development of the organization.
- To inform the student about the various systems of relationship with the client and enable him to effectively manage the information received.
- Know the main guidelines and requirements that must be met by the systems of Quality Management and Environmental Management.
- Understand the conceptual framework of CSR and its current situation at national and international level
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or availability of time. This master's degree can be studied under:
- Online methodology: The entire syllabus will be at your disposal from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance Methodology: You will have the material of the course in book format.
All contents are fully updated and have a high technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whatever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
- Tutorials personal e-presence (via forums, chat, phone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-evaluation test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes.
The student has self-assessment exercises for each module of the training program, to help you measure the progress in your study. Likewise, the obtaining of the Master's degrees by IMF Business School and Master's degree by the Universidad Camilo José Cela will be subject to the passing of an online or face-to-face examination, at the student's request.