Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
About University of Nottingham,...
The School of Medicine has a portfolio of high quality postgraduate programmes, which focus on the common purpose of improving the health of people, communities, and organisations.
We will enhance the learning experience of our students through ensuring:
-We attract motivated and talented home, EU and international students
- Our teaching is inspiring, enthusiastic, and stimulating
- Our teaching and learning is translated into practice through promoting an applied context
- Our lecturers are approachable and provide depth to the learning through being knowledgeable about their field
- We develop and use innovation in our teaching and learning to enrich learning opportunities which contribute positively to the learning environment
- We enhance employability opportunities of graduates through providing them with the knowledge and skills required of today’s employers
- We continually identify and implement enhancements to improve the quality of our programmes, especially as a result of student feedback
We reward our staff for excellence in all aspects of teaching and learning
Back to results
University of Nottingham
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
The MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine can be taken full-time over one year or part-time over two to four years. As an MSc student, you will study a series of core modules in sports and exercise medicine. Read more
The MSc (by research) Forensic and Criminological Psychology is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). Read more
The Graduate Entry Medicine course is delivered by the University of Nottingham in partnership with Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and is based in a purpose built medical school on the Royal Derby Hospital’s site. Read more
The MSc in Health Psychology was developed in 2003. This course is approved by the British Psychological Society (BPS) for accreditation towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist and can be undertaken on either a full-time or part-time basis. Read more
An organisation is only as good as its people. And how good its people are depends on how well they are managed and led. This specific course focuses on the contribution of applied psychology to our understanding and practice of management within organisations. Read more
This is a new high quality course designed to tackle the challenges of the genomic medicine era. It is suitable for science graduates and medical graduates with an interest in molecular medicine including molecular oncology / cancer biology. Read more