Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Keele University School of Medicine has a range of taught Masters courses, all of which are in modular format and which can be accessed as short courses or with credits transferable between Masters level courses elsewhere in the Faculty of Health. Many courses are available to health professionals from disciplines other than medicine and are relevant to clinicians engaged in primary and secondary care.
Keele runs a popular ‘Teaching the Teachers’ course for health professionals and also a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and Masters in Medical Education which is accredited by the Institute of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education.
Keele’s innovative Masters in Medical Science includes core modules and a wide range of optional modules, helping you to complete the Certificate, Diploma or Masters via a pathway that suits you. The award has been mapped against the revised Good Medical Practice from the GMC and can help you demonstrate your commitment to maintaining your fitness to practice for when recertification is introduced as part of medical re-licensing.
Why choose Keele?
• Keele University is located right in the middle of England, about an hour from Birmingham and an hour from Manchester. It’s a research-led university with excellent teaching quality and graduate employment rates.
• Keele is one of the UK’s largest and most attractive university campuses, with 650 acres of landscaped parkland, fields, woodlands and lakes.
• The number of permanent academic staff employed at Keele is one of the highest in the UK, which means that there is always consistency in the teaching and support.
• The Keele Postgraduate Association provides excellent social facilities for postgraduates, and also represents their interests to the university.
• There are about 600 full-time postgraduate taught courses on campus and about the same number of postgraduate part-time students. The total number of full-time students at Keele is about 7,000. The size means that there is a genuine community on campus.
• You will be taught by experts in each subject, with national and international research reputations.
• You’ll benefit from the latest thinking in all subject areas.
• There is an induction week for international postgraduates, giving plenty to help in settling in and sorting out practical issues before the start of teaching. An International Student Support Office is available to help international students.
• English language support is available to all students during their studies.
• International postgraduate students are guaranteed accommodation on campus provided they apply for this by 30th June.
• Keele offers excellent value for money: tuition and accommodation fess are competitive and there is no application fee.
For further information regarding all postgraduate courses at Keele University School of Medicine, please email [email protected]
Back to results
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
The MSc in Biomedical Engineering at Keele is a multidisciplinary course that will prepare you for an exciting career across a wide range of areas of engineering in medicine, be that in academic or industrial research, the medical devices sector or in the clinical arena. Read more
Located within a European Centre of Excellence for Tissue engineering, and based on Keele University’s local hospital campus at the Guy Hilton Research Centre, the MSc in Cell and Tissue Engineering provides support and development to enhance your career within this rapidly expanding field. Read more
The FAIMER-Keele Masters degree in Health Professions Education is intended for teachers, administrators and regulators in health professions education. Read more
Medical students who wish to study for an intercalated masters degree in medical education recognise that when they qualify as clinicians they will be involved in teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students. Read more
This award has been designed to facilitate the learning of the generic skills and knowledge essential to successful higher clinical practice and careers in academic medicine by applying the principles of the scientific method to studies in both anatomical research and clinically-applied anatomy. Read more
Welcome to our Leadership and Management Programme which is aimed for all healthcare professionals. For those in clinical practice, an appreciation of leadership and management skills in the healthcare setting is increasingly important. Read more
Individual Medicine modules allow a mix of core and bespoke combinations that cater for individual needs, whether based on a specific module supporting professional development or pursuit of an accredited postgraduate qualification. View all of our . Read more
Applications are now closed for 2019. The position of a Physician Associate is a pioneering and rapidly growing clinical career. This course will enable you to develop the skills and knowledge to be part of a clinical workforce delivering excellent patient care. Read more