The School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society (EGIS) is one of the UK's leading institutions for multidisciplinary research and teaching in areas critical to economic development and societal equity.
The School is organised around six Institutes:
• Institute for Infrastructure and Environment (IIE)
• Institute of Life and Earth Sciences (ILES)
• Institute of Sustainable Building Design (ISBD)
• Institute for Social Policy, Housing, and Equalities Research (I-SPHERE)
• Institute of GeoEnergy Engineering (IGE)
• The Urban Institute (TUI).
We have an on-going commitment to high quality and innovative research as well as an evolving and well-established portfolio of taught postgraduate programmes. We have students from around the world studying full-time, part-time and by distance learning.