CATÓLICA-LISBON - located in Lisbon, Portugal, is the Top Portuguese Business School accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and is one of the very few schools in the world holding the famous Triple Crown accreditation. CATÓLICA-LISBON is the Leading Portuguese Business School to be ranked amongst the Top European Business Schools according to the Financial Times.
The MSc in Finance prepares students for high level careers in the global financial industry. CATÓLICA-LISBON is the only CFA® partner school in Portugal and this program offers an opportunity to obtain the internationally recognized CFA® Level 1 accreditation. Students can also pursue a Double Degree.
Immersion in the Business World
- 98% of CATÓLICA-LISBON Master Students have been placed in the job market within a maximum of three months after graduation.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON students have access to our outstanding graduates with high-level careers in Business and Economics through the Mentoring Program.
- At CATÓLICA-LISBON, students have access to internships, company based projects and entrepreneurial start-up projects and participate in ventures with companies and NGO. For example, CATÓLICA-LISBON students started microcredit projects in Africa helping finance start-up companies managed by local communities.
- Option of Double Degree with Aston Business School - UK
- Option of Double Degree with ESCP-Europe - FRANCE
- Option of Double Degree with BI Norwegian Business School - NORWAY
- Option of Double Degree with WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management - GERMANY
September 2017 intake - Feb 2017
- 1st cycle degree with quantitative background
- High academic standing
- English Proficiency
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)
- International exposure (exchange, summer school or internship)
- Extra curricular achievements
- When considering your application we take into account your academic performance and the reputation of the institution awarding your degree. A GMAT Exam or equivalent may be required.
- Our MSc courses are pre-experience programmes for newly qualified graduates yet to start their career.
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc at CATÓLICA-LISBON with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply to these scholarships; especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes (for example, average final grades of 75% or above).
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA
- International Experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Professional experience (e.g. internships)
- Contribution to the diversity of the group
- Contribution to School activities
Top international bank institutions offer low-interest loans to students that cover tuition fees and study-related expenses. The applications for these loans should be submitted directly to the bank.
In addition, we strongly encourage you to check out the financial institutions in your home country.