IMF Business School presents the most complete Master, with three professional specialties and at the pace you choose,
You will find:
• A curriculum adapted to new trends in the area of occupational risk prevention.
• Proven experience in the training of technicians in prevention, endorsed by IMF Business School and the school of political science and sociology, with a remarkable labour insertion.
• Taught by professionals in exercise with extensive experience working and teaching and new additions of contrasting professional and scientific background
The main aim of this master's degree is to give students the knowledge and skills necessary for the development of functions and activities as a technician in higher level occupations in three specializations:
• Job Security
• Ergonomics and applied psycho-hygiene work
The course in Ocupational Risk Prevention is 100% available online so the student is central to all activities and is in full control of their studies. The student has access to administrators, academic coordinators and personal tutors.
Students have many teaching tools available to them including:
• Administrative and training management tools.
• Adobe Connect to enable communication between students and teachers.
• Planning and time management tools.
• Complete access to results and feedback throughout the course.
• Tools for the delivery of activities and evaluation
The continual evaluation is between 60 and 70% of your final grade and will be 100% undertaken online. The Final Evaluation is between 30 and 40% of your final grade and is undertaken 100% online.
At the end of our master students can take the following career paths:
• Professional development as a mutual of accidents of work and occupational diseases, a society of prevention or an own prevention service, Commonwealth or away.
• Opositar the body of technicians of prevention of public administration.
• Management of risk prevention in institutions of any size.
• Auditor in the area of occupational risk prevention.
• Advice in consulting specialized in prevention.
• Health and safety technician/Manager.
•Coordinator of occupational health and safety at work.
Possibility of practices
IMF Business School, through its website and Employment Practices, offers students the possibility of internships in companies.