Students are given a thorough grounding in current theoretical brand management concepts, marketing models, and tools, as well as new ways of analysing, assessing and developing brand strategies, campaigns and insights.
Why Study Global Brand Management at Griffith College
Our MSc in Global Brand Management programme is available on either a full or part-time basis over a 1-Year Period and is focused on developing students' understanding, insights and skills to enable them to become an invaluable resource to global brands in a dynamic and rapidly changing world.
• Students will gain knowledge and understanding of key areas of international business management.
• Students will apply learning to real and complex problems experienced by global brands and use their knowledge to find creative solutions.
• Visiting Global Brand Teams devise and monitor real-life practical assignments enabling students to prove themselves on global assignments and gain the confidence, skill and experience to further their personal and professional development in this field.
• Students have the opportunity to further their studies by enrolling on our MBA in International Business.
• A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
About the course
The MSc has three stages which accumulate towards the final award:
Stage 1: Semester 1 of the Postgraduate Diploma in Global Brand Management*
Stage 2: Postgraduate Diploma in Global Brand Management
Stage 3: MSc Dissertation in Global Brand Management plus one taught module
Stage 1 taught modules:
Management Accounting and Control
International Marketing Management
Globalisation and Corporate Responsibility
Global Marketing Methods and Mindsets
Archetypes of Culture Analysing
Story and Myth
Stage 2 taught modules:
Strategic Human Resource Management
International Strategy eMarketing and Marketing Metrics
Business Research Methods*
Global Marketing Practice: Understanding the Local
Global Marketing Practice: Understanding the Global
* over two semesters Stage
Stage 3 taught module:
On completion of the Level 9 MSc in Global Brand Management students may progress onto a range of Level 10 Doctoral programmes on the National Qualifications Framework. The Postgraduate QQI validation means that your qualification is recognised not only in Ireland and Europe but throughout the world.
Through the MSc in Global Brand Management, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a strong foundation of communication and presentation skills, and covered a diverse range of topics. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates including:
• Brand Advertising Manager
• Sales and Marketing Executive
• HR Manager
• Market Research Manager
• Business Development Executive
• Business Analyst
• Product Manager
• Operations Manager
• Market Research Analyst
• Employer Brand Communications Manager