Gain a good understanding of a wide range of general management, engineering management and electronic engineering skills. Ideal preparation for work in industry at a relatively advanced level and to work towards senior positions within electronic engineering or management.
- A unique programme in an unrivalled location in the heart of London giving access to major libraries and leading scientific and business centres.
- Focuses on advanced digital signal processing and communication principles as well as management skills, emphasising both theoretical and practical electronic engineering and management topics.
- Access to speakers of international repute through seminars and external lectures, enabling students to keep abreast of emerging knowledge in the field.
- Research-led individual project supervised by leading electronic engineering experts in their field.
Visit the website: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught-courses/electronic-engineering-with-management-msc.aspx
- Description -
We aim to provide students with a good understanding of a wide range of general management, engineering management and electronic engineering skills. This will allow graduates to work in industry at a relatively advanced level and to work towards senior positions within electronic engineering or engineering management.
All students take modules in the Principles of Management, Operations Management, and Project Management, and then choose a further six modules from a range of engineering management, signal processing and communications modules.
An important and substantial part of the programme is the individual engineering project.
- Course purpose -
To provide practical and theoretical knowledge of modern electronic engineering techniques sufficient to prepare students for careers in the field of electronic engineering on a managerial level.
- Course format and assessment -
- MSc Project
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Topics on Data and Signal Analysis
- Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing
Lectures; tutorials, seminars.
Assessed through: coursework, written examinations, and final project report.
Graduates of this programme are excellently placed to progress into management or technical leadership positions in industry.
How to apply: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/taught-courses.aspx
About Postgraduate Study at King’s College London:
To study for a postgraduate degree at King’s College London is to study at the city’s most central university and at one of the top 20 universities worldwide (2015/16 QS World Rankings). Graduates will benefit from close connections with the UK’s professional, political, legal, commercial, scientific and cultural life, while the excellent reputation of our MA and MRes programmes ensures our postgraduate alumni are highly sought after by some of the world’s most prestigious employers. We provide graduates with skills that are highly valued in business, government, academia and the professions.
Scholarships & Funding:
All current PGT offer-holders and new PGT applicants are welcome to apply for the scholarships. For more information and to learn how to apply visit: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/funding/sources
Free language tuition with the Modern Language Centre:
If you are studying for any postgraduate taught degree at King’s you can take a module from a choice of over 25 languages without any additional cost. Visit: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/mlc