Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
European University at St. Petersburg (EUSP) is a private, postgraduate school in humanities and social sciences established in 1994 in Russia. EUSP now is a top research center on the political, social, and economic issues of modern Russia. The university includes six academic departments, fourteen research centers, and an international team of professors, world-class scientists, and talented students making EUSP the most international university in Russia and the most Russian university in the world.
EUSP is a well-known destination for students from the United States, Europe, and Asia who are interested in all aspects of Russian and Eurasian studies. Russian Federation continues to be a major political and economic world power with a rich cultural heritage. Join one of our international programs to study Russia from A to ?, learn the language, get life experience in St. Petersburg - ‘scientific and cultural capital of Russia,’ and step ahead to your career in academia, mass media, public service or business.
Here at EUSP International Programs, you may study in English and
- get a Master’s degree in Political Science to become an expert in Russian & Eurasian Studies or Energy Politics in Eurasia
- spend a vibrant undergraduate study semester abroad, or
- get our affiliation for your Doctoral degree research work.
You have to study hard to earn your degree at EUSP and we do our best to make your study process convenient for you:
- Small groups up to 10-15 students
- Individual guidance and personal attention with 3:1 student/faculty ratio
- The language of instructions is English (no prior knowledge of Russian is needed to study at International Programs)
- Course selection and credit system common to European and North American universities
- International atmosphere
- 24/7 staff assistance in English
Back to results
European University at St. Petersburg
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
One-year intensive ENERPO Master’s degree program focus specifically on Eurasian energy affairs. In the 21st century competition and cooperation over the energy resources has become one of the key factors in international affairs. Read more
One-year intensive. IMARES Master’s degree program. focus on Russia and the post-Soviet area. This comprehensive program allows you to study Russia and the whole Eurasian area in all aspects from A to Я. Read more