Do you want hassle-free Masters information and advice?
Get funding news and application tips
Receive course updates in your subject
Weekly blog with advice and student stories
Hear about upcoming virtual events
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is one of the leading institutions in economics that promotes cutting edge research and graduate education in cooperation with its four founding academic institutions (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, CSIC and CREI).
- To teach and train graduate students committed to understanding and contributing to the complex economic and financial processes of an increasingly global society.
- To offer challenging and stimulating programs that provide students with rigorous knowledge to access to qualified jobs or doctoral study in top institutions worldwide.
- To support and promote research to the forefront of the social science excellence
Our Programs of Study
Rigorous one-year, full-time master programs taught by internationally renowned professors that challenge students to develop analytical skills and independent thinking.
• Competition and Market Regulation
• Data Science
• Economics of Public Policy
• International Trade, Finance, and Development
• Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets
Barcelona GSE students are characterized by their outstanding academic backgrounds and their commitment to excel in graduate studies. The international class brings to the classroom an enriching mixture of professional backgrounds, cultural perspectives, and personal experiences.
Most Popular Academic Background: economics and finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering and Social Sciences.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering and other social sciences with a good command in quantitative skills.
- Proof of English command (TOEFL, IELS, etc)
- GRE/GMAT optional
Back to results
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
The highly practical focus of our Competition and Market Regulation Program ensures that graduates have both an advanced understanding of the interaction between theory and practice as well as the qualifications necessary for solid placement in the field. Read more
The complex financial times we live in demand greater modeling techniques and a deeper understanding of financial data. The Master in Finance at the Barcelona GSE is designed to meet these challenges. Read more
International Trade, Finance, and Development is a demanding master program that combines rigorous analytical training with a focus on policy. Read more
Policy-makers are often forced to make decisions under conditions of uncertainty, but the results of these decisions may directly influence a country’s overall economic performance. Read more