Placed 4th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Master in Management rankings, the ESCP Europe MIM is a life-changing option for any career-focused student searching for both a European Identity and a Global Perspective. This programme taught across 6 ESCP Europe campuses and more than 100 partners worldwide, students can obtain up to 3 different degrees and study in 3 different countries.
Programme Objectives and Benefits
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art techniques in management and the business world.
• Build and enhance your career plans through specialized course options and in-company experience.
• Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment through studying in up to 4 different countries and cultures with students from a vast range of backgrounds, such as business management, economics, engineering and social sciences. • Get practical experience and create your own network through case studies, field projects and internships.
• Prepare to take on major responsibilities in tomorrow's economic environment by developing a European identity with a global perspective on today's economy.
• Ranked 1st in the 2016 Financial Times Master in Management rankings in Spain, UK, Germany, Italy and Poland; 3rd in France
• 97% of MIM students find a job within 6 months of graduation.
• Corporate Law I
• Costs and Decisions
• Economics I
• Information Tools and Skills
• Psychology and Management
• Quantitative Methods
Advanced Core Courses
• Corporate Finance
• Corporate Law II
• Economics II
• Financial Reporting under IFRS
• Human Resource Management
• International Marketing Decisions
• Management Control
• Operations Management
• Organisation and Management
Why Choose Us
You'll gain a balanced perspective on business, offering a teaching methodology that combines rigorous academic theory and practical application. You’ll be ready to jump into the job market with your 10 months of work experience. You'll increase your career options with our 45000-strong international alumni network. Having worked and studied in at least two different countries before graduation, you will understand and embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
The first year is focused on advanced learning within the different fields of intercultural management through core modules. The second year is used to concentrate on 1 or 2 options, and is also used for the writing of a Master Thesis on a topic of the student’s choice. Alongside core courses, electives and options, all students participate in 4 thematic seminars. These are key elements in the Master in Management programme (MiM), when students from 6 campuses and more than 37 nationalities come together.
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe http://www.escpeurope.eu/
is the oldest and one of the most important business schools in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
Only 1% of all Business Schools worldwide are triple-accredited, ESCP Europe is one of these, with EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB.