The Masters in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership (the MICL) from City University London has been designed to give you the skills to turn ideas into action.
This dynamic course focuses on developing practical skills that will enable you to lead change in your organisation, develop skills as an entrepreneur and deliver innovation. The MICL is more than about learning how to be creative. On the course you will:
• Develop tools and leadership skills you need to successfully manage innovation projects and programmes and to fast-track your own career.
• Acquire practical skills in a wide range of creativity and innovation processes and techniques that you can use in your professional and personal life to deliver breakthrough solutions.
• Gain knowledge and skills for entrepreneurship so that you can harness the creativity of your colleagues, stakeholders and clients within and outside your organisation.
Innovation is key to companies competing in today's economic climate - which is perhaps why 79% of UK managers see innovation as very important. Do you have the skills needed to lead innovation in your organisation? Read about three of our MICL students Frank, Helen and Mila who have launched enterprising innovative new businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a minimum requirement of three years of work experience for this programme.
Visit the website: http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/masters/courses/innovation-creativity-and-leadership/2017#courses-details=1
The Masters in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership offers a rare opportunity to study Innovation, Creativity and Leadership from a fully rounded, interdisciplinary perspective, learning from leaders in each of the disciplines.
Leadership is crucial in promoting innovative working. Innovation leaders need to be flexible, knowledgeable and be able to inspire people to follow them into the unknown. In this course you will:
• Explore innovation, creativity and leadership from five different disciplines and eight different viewpoints
• Learn how to overcome barriers to innovation so you can deliver change
• Gain practical skills to facilitate creativity
• Learn when to use different innovation tools in which situations
• Understand what elements foster a creative culture and what distinguishes creative organisations.
The Masters consists of 8 core modules, each worth 15 credits, plus one dissertation project worth 60 credits.
The Masters in Creativity, Innovation and Leadership (MICL) has been designed to:
• unlock career possibilities - and bring lifelong rewards through accelerated career progression
• have immediate impact on students' capabilities and hone existing skills
• help you build a diverse network of like-minded individuals - a rich source of ideas and mutual support.
How to apply
Apply here: http://www.city.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/applying-to-city
For information on funding, please follow this link: http://www.city.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/funding-and-financial-support