This programme provides a unique combination of HR, management development and consulting, enabling careers in HR, management consultancy, management and organisational development.
This programme provides a unique combination of HR, management development and consulting, enabling careers in HR, management consultancy, management and organisational development. Taking a critical perspective, our dual focus on theory and practice is designed to enrich both your knowledge and your skills to act as a change agent – designing and implementing interventions that develop human resources in pursuit of organisational objectives.
With a primary focus on interactive learning, a unique feature of the programme is the consulting project where you put your learning into practice by working with a real client organisation to develop recommendations on current HR workplace issues.
On successful completion of the MA you will have the option to also gain a CIPD Advanced Level Diploma in Human Resource Development (subject to validation).
• Introduction to Human Resources and Consulting
• Design and Dynamics of Learning
• Organisational Learning and Knowledge Management
• Research Methods I
• Careers and Learning Development
• Organisational Diagnosis and Consulting
• Advances in HR and Leadership
• Quantitative and Survey Research Methods
• Research Methods II
• International HR and Leadership Development