CATÓLICA-LISBON - located in Lisbon, Portugal, is the Top Portuguese Business School accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and is one of the very few schools in the world holding the famous Triple Crown accreditation. CATÓLICA-LISBON is the Leading Portuguese Business School to be ranked amongst the Top European Business Schools according to the Financial Times.
The International MSc in Management prepares students for exceptional international careers.The program complements solid foundations in core management areas with a strong international perspective. In addition, students can select among majors to allow additional learning in an area of choice. Students can also pursue a Double Degree.
- A network with the Best Schools Worldwide.
- International Immersion: choose between an exchange semester abroad or a Double Degree with a partner school.
- A passport to the World: CATÓLICA-LISBON develops in students, a global mindset preparing you to work in a multicultural context and provides international opportunities.
- Learn new language skills as an open door to the world.
Immersion in the Business World
- 98% of CATÓLICA-LISBON Master Students have been placed in the job market within a maximum of 3 months after graduation.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON students have access to our outstanding graduates with high-level careers in Business and Economics through the Mentoring Program.
- At CATÓLICA-LISBON, students have access to internships, company based projects and entrepreneurial start-up projects and participate in ventures with companies and NGO. For example, CATÓLICA-LISBON students started microcredit projects in Africa helping finance start-up companies managed by local communities
* Major in Corporate Finance
* Major in Marketing
* Major in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
* Major in Strategy & Consulting
Get two highly ranked diplomas while studying your Master Program at CATÓLICA-LISBON!
During your CATÓLICA-LISBON Master Program, you'll have the opportunity to get a second diploma from one of our partners by following one year in Lisbon with 1 year in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland or UK.
You can choose a Double Degree with one of the following schools:
- Aston Business School - UK
- BI Norwegian Business School – NORWAY
- ESCP - Europe - FRANCE
- FGV-EBAPE – BRAZIL
- Kozminski University – POLAND
- Smith School of Business - CANADA
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi – ITALY
- Université Catholique de Louvain – BELGIUM
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management – GERMANY
September 2017 intake - Feb 17
- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics
- High Academic Standing
- English Proficiency (highly valued by the Admission Jury)
- Professional experience/intenship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Foreign languages
- Extra-curricular activities
- When considering your application we take into account your academic performance and the reputation of the institution awarding your degree. A GMAT Exam or equivalent may be required.
- Our MSc courses are pre-experience programmes for newly qualified graduates yet to start their career.
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc at CATÓLICA-LISBON with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply to these scholarships; especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes (for example, average final grades of 75% or above).
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA
- International Experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Professional experience (e.g. internships)
- Contribution to the diversity of the group
- Contribution to School activities
Top international bank institutions offer low-interest loans to students that cover tuition fees and study-related expenses. The applications for these loans should be submitted directly to the bank.
In addition, we strongly encourage you to check out the financial institutions in your home country.