MSc Law and Finance is a new and innovative programme that will enable you to develop knowledge and skills in relation to the law, economics and finance governing international business and finance both in the UK, Europe and at a global level.
As well as exploring contemporary issues in financial law and finance and their impact on international business, you will acquire interdisciplinary expertise and develop the techniques required to conduct research in these extremely important, topical and cutting edge areas.
This interdisciplinary course has core and optional modules in law and finance offered by experts in the School of Law and Leeds University Business School. These have been carefully chosen to provide students with a sound understanding of the key issues in law and finance.
International Law of Credit and Security
Postgraduate Legal Research Skills
Accounting for Managers
Dissertation in either Law or Business
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Central Issues in Arbitration
• Conflict of Laws in Business Transactions
• Corporate Finance and Securities Law
• Corporate Governance (MSc only)
• Corporate Law
• Environmental Law – International Permit-Based Control of Pollution
• Financial Reporting and Regulation (MSc only)
• Forensic Accounting and Finance (MSc only)
• Insolvency Law
• International Banking Law: Capital Markets and Loans
• International Banking Law: The Regulatory Framework
• International Competition Law
• International Corporate Governance
• International Corporate Rescue
• International Economic Law
• International Law of Credit and Security
• International Sales Law
• International Trade Finance Law
• The International Law of Foreign Investment
• Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Designs and Trade Secrets
• World Trade Organisation Law.