12 months, start anytime, on campus or online
Short-term investment, life-long return, on your schedule. Compared to a traditional two-year programme, the Rome Business School’s 1-Year MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started anytime, either on campus or online (or both), offering the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility.
The programme is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
• Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
• Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
• One-year duration
• Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
• A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available in three different continents, even live online
• Small and International classes
• 2 International Study Tours, in Paris and Barcelona
• Individualized management coursework
• Lectures in the evenings and on Saturdays
• Grants available
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers. Our 1-year MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
Students interested in taking part this MBA are typically:
• professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, either in not-for-profit or for-profit businesses or as entrepreneurs or managers;
• professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to acquire general management experience to progress in their careers;
• graduates with at least two years of relevant work experience who wish to consolidate their managerial knowledge;
• entrepreneurs who wish to develop their skills and competences to make their businesses grow internationally.
On completion of the Rome Business School’s MBA, you will have acquired the skills to be able to work – among other profiles – as:
• General Manager
• Project Manager
• Business Development Manager
• Human Resources Manager
• Marketing Manager
• Strategy Manager
• Finance Manager
• Management Consultant
The MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core courses and two are electives, leading to specializations.
3. Entrepreneurship and Creativity
4. Quantitative Business Methods and Decision Techniques
5. Strategic Management
7. Human Resources Management
8. Marketing Management
MBA with a specialization in Marketing
MBA with a specialization in Finance
MBA with a specialization in International Business
MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
INTERNATIONAL STUDY TOURS
The Rome Business School offers you the possibility to complete your studies in the heart of two of the most influencing cities in Europe and in the world, Paris and Barcelona. This will give you the opportunity to learn further management models and gain experience in the world’s leading business cities, thus growing as a true international manager.
A MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
Rome Business School is an International Institution that has already hosted students from more than 140 countries.
Rome Business School employs university lecturers, company trainers, consultants, managers and entrepreneurs chosen because of their proven experience and skills. The faculty has a strong multicultural inclination, with representatives from diverse backgrounds and nationalities. It will synergistically leaves you with a patrimony of knowledge for your personal development.
Rome Business School is developing an International didactic and corporate Network, thanks to several partnerships with business schools, universities and companies.
All applicants must:
• at least hold a three-year degree
• have two years of relevant professional experience
• be fluent in the English language
Please note: for both the on-campus and distance learning options and in order to ensure a top quality training course, classes will consist of a maximum of 15 attendees.
• Choose your starting date
• Apply with no further commitment and cost
• Go through our selection process and apply for a scholarship (estimated duration – 1 week)
• Choose your learning option (On campus or online)
• Choose your Double MBA with no additional cost (four options available)
• Start your MBA