The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communications is the ideal academic course for professionals seeking a world-class degree programme in these disciplines, leading to a successful global career in the field..
The programme’s quality teaching, its international paid internship offerings and its career and networking services all contribute to make this programme the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of business.
The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment.
• Expanding the knowledge and ability to apply the most cutting-edge marketing and business communication strategies.
• Recognizing individual market components and using this understanding for better marketing management.
• Learning how to launch and manage the most effective marketing strategies.
• Forming an effective integrated marketing plan.
• Understanding the process of defining and implementing streamlined communication strategies aligned with business objectives.
• Mastering the use of communication tools and channels.
• Applying marketing and communication knowledge to a variety of business contexts.
Part 1 – Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Introduction to Marketing
2. Company and Marketing Strategy
Part 2 – Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. The Marketing Environment
4. Marketing Information Systems and Research
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behaviour
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behaviour
Part 3 – Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing and Communication Strategy and Mix
7. Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation and Positioning
8. Product, Services, and Brands
9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing
Part 4 – Competing on an international scale, ethically
18. Creating a Competitive Advantage
19. International Marketing and The Global Marketplace
20. Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
Part 5 – Special Contents
The technical/professional teaching is enriched by:
• Company tours, to get to know managerial systems and players from the inside
• Artistic-cultural programmes, aimed at stimulating creativity, innovation capability and complex system understanding
Training in interdisciplinary competencies, such as:
• Business English
• Interpersonal communication techniques and PNL
• Public speaking
Interested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
The Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from more than 140 countries regularly attend its courses.
The Rome Business School employs a wide array of teaching methods:
• Case study analysis
• Assisted private studying
• Guest speakers
• Company tours
• Complementary cultural initiatives
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communications can be attended, based upon preference, either on campus or by distance learning, with the following options:
- Full-time (from Monday to Thursday)
- Executive (on Saturday)
- All applicants must have a three-year degree (or be near completion).
- Applicants for English-taught Masters must demonstrate English language proficiency.
For both the on-campus and distance learning options and in order to ensure a high quality training course, classes can consist of a maximum of 15 attendees.
Rome Business School is an International Institution that has already hosted students from more than 140 countries.
Rome Business School employs university lecturers, company trainers, consultants, managers and entrepreneurs chosen because of their proven experience and skills. The faculty has a strong multicultural inclination, with representatives from diverse backgrounds and nationalities. It will synergistically leaves you with a patrimony of knowledge for your personal development.
Our selected renewed and highly competent formators are always assessed and rated by students, thanks to our quality assurance system.
Rome Business School is developing an International didactic and corporate Network, thanks to several partnerships with business schools, universities and companies
Today the Brand Manager represents a key figure of the company, and should be a connoisseur of the brand, an innovator prepared and competent and a skilled tactician. The Master in Brand Management and Communication forms professionals able to create, develop and manage a brand awareness through all the tools of marketing and communication.
Students learn the secrets of brand strategy (tangible values of quality and performance and intangibles values related to the image, reputation, visibility and reputation) in order to ensure the success of a product, create business and develop business capital. The Master is organized in two editions, the first in November in Italian, the second in February, in English.
Career opportunities - At the end of the Master, the student can work in companies as a Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, and for Consultancies as Project Manager, Client Manager, Strategist, Brand Consultant. Other opportunities are advertising and communication agencies as Strategic Planner, Account Manager.
The Master is organized in partnership with Landor
The Master of Communication Design Labs offers the keys to managing the complexity of the interconnected disciplines that are explored during the creative process. Students will learn to master linguistic resources and applications, to lead interdisciplinary teams in communication projects.
The Master aims to raise the professional profile of students so that they can be part of new business structures, where concepts and language are ever closer. The near constant exchange between students and teachers (active professionals with wide experience in the field of communication) enhances the processes of innovation and creativity that characterise this master.
Career opportunities: Creative director. Account manager. Marketing director. Brand manager. Strategic director. Conceptual director.