This programme is aimed at Accounting and Finance graduates, with or without relevant business experience, and provides a flexible route to an internationally recognised qualification.
Why Study Accounting & Finance Management at Griffith College
Our MSc in Accounting & Finance Management programme is available on either a full or part-time basis over a 1-Year period and aims to prepare graduates for careers in International Accounting and Finance Management.
• Students will advance their functional management competencies in finance and accounting.
• Students will develop and refine transferable interpersonal and leadership skills which they can bring to the workplace
• Students will gain the experience of working in culturally diverse teams across a multicultural environment promoting a greater understanding of different business settings and contexts.
• Students have the opportunity to further their studies by enrolling on our MBA in International Business or gain exemptions from any future ACCA, CPA or other examinations.
• A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
There are 3 stages to this course:
• Stage 1
Management Accounting and Control
International Financial Management
International Financial Reporting and Analysis
Audit and Assurance
• Stage 2: PG Diploma in Accounting and Finance Management
Legal Environment and Corporate Governance
Strategic Managerial Finance
International Tax Law*
Business Research Methods (+)
Business Planning and Entrepreneurship**
Leadership and Management Development**
eBusiness and eMarketing **
Technology and Business Innovation**
*Select one of two electives
**Select one of four electives
+ over two semesters
• Stage 3: MSc Dissertation in Accounting and Finance Management
MSc Research Dissertation
Individual supervision and supporting lectures and seminars.
On completion of the Level, 9 MSc in Accounting & Finance Management students may progress onto a range of Level 10 Doctoral programmes on the National Qualifications Framework. The Postgraduate QQI validation means that your qualification is recognised not only in Ireland and Europe but throughout the world.
Through the MSc in Accounting and Finance Management, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a strong foundation of communication and presentation skills, and covered a diverse range of topics. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates including:
• Financial Analyst
• International Banking
• Business Development Executive
• Business Analyst
• Product Manager
• Accounts Payable Accountant
• Operational Risk Officer
• Operations Manager
• Financial Controller
• Cost Accountant