RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise
Welcome to RMIT University! Our purpose is to offer life-changing experiences for our students, and to help shape the world with research, innovation, teaching and industry engagement. With strong industry connections forged over 130 years, collaboration with industry remains integral to RMIT’s leadership in education, applied and innovative research, and to the development of highly skilled and globally focused graduates.
Why study at RMIT?
Industry connected: Our courses are designed alongside industry to ensure you build the practical skills you need to succeed at work. Learn from experts and benefit from a curriculum influenced by industry trends. Take advantage of our unique microcrediential programs, startup activators, careers events and workshops, and innovation skills training to transform your study into something life-changing.
Practical and relevant: RMIT specialises in practical, industry-based learning designed to give you the skills and direct experience that make employers sit up and take notice. We're serious about preparing you for what comes after university. Internships, placements and work experience help you make connections and put theory into practice while you study.
Global opportunities: Our global networks give you the opportunity to enhance your education or research experience. RMIT's global network offers campuses in Melbourne and Vietnam and over 200 exchange partners and industry connections across Europe, Asia and North America.
International Excellence: RMIT has a global reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and communities world-wide. Our reputation for excellence is underpinned by our commitment to connect students to the real world application of new knowledge and innovation. Illuminate your future with unparalleled access to industry collaborators, world-class facilities and the support of our community of highly cited scholars.
Rankings: RMIT has a global reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and communities world-wide. RMIT standing in the major ranking schemas:
- QS: 223rd globally (and 15th in Australia) in QS World University Rankings 2021. Rankings published for 1,002 institutions. 18th globally in the 2021 QS Top 50 Under 50 (5th in Australia). A ranking of the world’s top universities which are under 50 years old. 77th globally in QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020. RMIT ranks 55th globally on the Graduate Employment Rate.
- Times Higher Education (THE): 10th globally in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings. RMIT ranks 1st globally in reducing inequalities. This ranking focuses on measuring universities’ social, environmental and economic impact and progress towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Best Global Universities: 281st globally in Best Global Universities 2021. A ranking of the world’s top 1,500 universities, published by U.S. News & World Report. RMIT ranks 223rd globally on the global research reputation dimension. This is a ranking which heavily relies on bibliometrics and a reputation survey.
Join over 18,000 international students at RMIT University, one of the top universities in Australia. Browse courses, discover life in Melbourne and find out how to apply as an international student.
- Entry requirements
- Pathways for your course
- Fees and scholarship
- Moving to Melbourne guide
- Accommodation guide
- Frequently asked questions
Hear our Postgraduate Student Stories
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Blockchain Enabled Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Executive)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in International Business
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Graduate Certificate of Commerce
- Master of Analytics
- Master of Blockchain Enabled Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Engineering (Aerospace)
- Master of Engineering (Airworthiness)
- Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Electronic Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Environmental Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (International Automotive Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Management)
- Master of Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Sustainable Energy)
- Master of Engineering (Telecommunication and Network Engineering)
- Master of Science (Aviation)
- Graduate Certificate in Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
- Graduate Certificate in Property
- Graduate Diploma in Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
- Graduate Diploma in Property
- Master of Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban Planning and Environment