Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
Hochschule Fresenius blends tradition with innovation. Digital transformation, demographic change or skills shortages: we know what makes people, societies and economies tick. We are constantly developing our study programs to train the next generation of specialists and managers. Join us and help shape the future with your specialist skills, creativity, agility and empathy.
Reasons to study here
- Total flexibility when choosing your location and model of study in Germany and our integrated semesters abroad.
- Teaching is practical: Most of our lecturers work in their area of specialization. Courses often also feature guest lectures to relate theory to practice
- Personal attention: The group size has a maximum of 25 students. Our staff and l ecturers will be happy to help you at all times.
Fresenius University of Applied Sciences is one of the oldest private universities in Germany. It is state-recognised and has an academic and educational tradition stretching back about 170 years. The International Business School is a school of Fresenius University of Applied Sciences. Its English-taught programmes attract international students and offer globally-oriented students an international dimension in higher education. The resulting study groups provide exciting possibilities for students to build bridges across cultures at the start of their academic careers.
Hochschule Fresenius offers the highest quality of education. We posess institutional accreditation by The German Council of Science and Humanities in 2016 and the system accreditation since 2015. All study programs passed the internal quality assurance, are fully accredited and state-recognized.
Our study programs prepare students for the demands of globally operating companies and qualify them for entry-level positions in all relevant fields in those companies. Study materials based on practical cases and the latest research findings will enable them to take soundly based entrepreneurial decisions in their professional life. Graduates will find a broad range of areas where they can apply the business skills they have acquired to their working life. Regular feedback from cooperation partners indicates that our Bachelor and Master programs meet market requirements. We have a network of 556 cooperation partners from business, science and politics
- Our academic assistants support the students concerning all academic issues and organizational questions about their study programs
- Our International Services helps students organizing their time abroad, whether if it is a whole semester or just a few weeks
- Alumni & Corporate Relations offers our students many opportunities to improve their own career profile, to get in contact with business partners and alumni and support them finding an internship or a job.
- The Competence Center Languages offers different language courses our students could attend at no charge. For international students we offer German courses
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Analytical Life Sciences MA
- Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis MSc
- Data Science for International Business Management MSc
- Digital Business Management & Leadership MSc
- Digital Management MA
- Industrial Engineering and International Management MSc
- International Business Management MA
- International Game Production MA
- International Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics MSc
- International Management MA
- International Tourism and Event Management MA
- Luxury Management MSc
- Mindfulness & Leadership MSc
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology MSc
- Strategic International Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing & Brand Management MSc
- Sustainability & Transformation Management MSc
- Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries MA