About the programme
Do you have a first degree in economics, business administration or a related subject and wish to consolidate and expand your knowledge?
The research-oriented M.Sc. Business Administration gives you a solid grounding in theory, skills and methods. This enables you to deal independently with a wide range of problems, particularly those related to business administration, using scientific principles.
The degree programme provides you with three focus areas to choose from in accordance with your personal interests.
Upon successful completion of this programme you will have gained the qualifications to continue with doctoral study.
Possibility to earn a double degree from Corvinus University, Budapest
Students select individual areas of focus
You can choose electives from the following focus areas:
1) Accounting, Finance and Taxation (AFT)
2) International Management and Marketing (IMM)
3) Information Systems (WIIS)
1) Accounting, Finance and Taxation comprises theory and empirics of finance, the mathematical representation of business resources and the taxation of companies and households.
2) The International Management and Marketing focus module acquaints students with the theory and empirical studies of international, market-oriented management of organisations and marketing.
3) Information Systems focus deals in depth with the internal communication flow of businesses, how it is designed and optimised, and the control of goods flows using modern information systems and technologies.
The respective focus areas are split into introductory and advanced courses: the introductory courses take some of the content touched upon in the Bachelor's course and gives it a more thorough treatment, while the advanced studies courses are concerned with more specific problems and current research topics in the respective subject areas.
Overall, the degree programme has been designed to maximise flexibility and choice of course modules.