If you are working in a management role but want to reach the highest level in your chosen industry, or if you are considering launching your own entrepreneurial venture, this course will hone your leadership and strategic management skills, to ensure you achieve your business goals.
Why study with GSM London?
This classic MBA, awarded by Plymouth University, is suited to professional managers aiming to gain insight into how management operates across an organisation.
You will focus on 8 key business management areas, including; strategy, leadership, finance, marketing and HR, and look at how they work together in a business environment.
You will also understand how external factors such as policy and technological innovation affect management decisions.
Whatever your future career aspirations, this course will equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to get there.
How will this course support my professional development?
If you are looking to become a more effective leader, improve your problem-solving skills and reach the highest level in your chosen industry, our MBA with Strategic Management can help you achieve all this, and more.
Studying at one of our London campuses means that some of the world's leading organisations are close at hand, opening up employment opportunities for graduates in a wide range of industries.
The management techniques taught on the course are transferable and can be applied to any industry.
How is this course structured?
- Business Environment and Strategic Management
- The Strategy of International Business
- Leadership and the Management of Strategic Change
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Planning and Promotion
- Management Information and Communication Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Research Skills and Dissertation Planning
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have at least one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree (Hons) 2:2 or above, (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised UK or overseas institution)
- NQF Level 6 Qualification
- GSM London Pre-Masters Qualification
- If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent qualification.
Please note that we will consider applications from mature students (aged 21 or over) who do not meet the standard entry requirements, provided evidence of work experience can be demonstrated. This must be backed up by an employer's reference.
How to apply
To speak to a dedicated course advisor about the MBA with Strategic Management, please email [email protected]
or phone +44 (0)20 8516 7800
What our students say
"After several years of working in various management roles, I wanted to improve my skills so as to be able to change the direction of my career"
– Anna Borawska, MBA with Strategic Management