In partnership with Heriot Watt University (UK) and Umea University (Sweden
The International Master in Strategic Project Management offers a balanced programme of professional training at postgraduate level supported by the most recent research in the field over a 18-month full-time study period. The course attracts applications from high calibre students from all around the globe and it offers participants an opportunity to study in a highly international context attending 3 institutions over the course of the programme. This Erasmus Mundus course, Master in Strategic Project Management (European), is a unique programme in the field of Business Management which takes an international perspective to the strong and growing demand for strategic thinkers who can deliver core business activities and realise competitive strategies in public, private and voluntary sector organisations through the implementation of strategic projects.
The course content has been developed around three interconnected themes: strategy, control and integration, and the courses offered by each Consortium institution reflect their unique expertise. This ensures that the quality of teaching is at an exceptional level.
Students are also exposed to a European and international network of scholars.
• Master Universitario di Primo Livello in Strategic Project Management from Politecnico di Milano
• Master of Science in Strategic Project Management (European) from Heriot-Watt University
• Master of Science in Management from Umea University
[[Admissions Requirements ]]
The candidate must submit the following supporting documentation in English:
• Application form (http://www.applyformasters.net
• Motivational Statement (maximum 1000 words)
• Curriculum vitae
• Certified copy of previous university qualification(s)
• Official university transcript(s) of all marks from all previous university qualifications
• Proof of level of English language ability
• Evidence of any professional qualifications (PMI, APM, IPMA, etc. is not considered work experience). This requirement is not obligatory
• Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded the first degree
• A copy of the ID page from your passport
• Financial guarantee showing ability to cover the costs of the programme whether self, family, employer or scholarship, (can be supplied at a later date and not required for scholarship only applications)
• A residence certificate
There is no Motivational Interview in the selection process.
For updated deadlines for applications and Erasmus Mundus scholarships, please visit http://www.mip.polimi.it/mspme
Applications have to be submitted online on: http://www.applyformasters.net
Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for this programme and the deadline for Erasmus Mundus applications is 8th December 2015. After the Erasmus Mundus application cycle is over, other partial tuition fee waivers will be announced.
For more information and application assistance, please write to [email protected]
MIP Politecnico di Milano presents the new #growingleader
The blog dedicated to MIP international programs is ready to inspire a new generation of students helping them to grow as leaders. Click here to find out more: http://www.growingleader.com/