The MAIED is designed to draw early-to-mid-career professionals with at least one year of relevant experience in traditional and/or international educational field settings.
The program will encourage students to show their ability to interact with cultures or groups other than their own; the ability to do quality graduate work in an independent/virtual setting; strong competence in spoken and written English, and proficiency in a language other than English.
Courses will focus on the sharing of personal experiences in the field of multicultural education, while developing critial understanding and thinking in the field.
The lecture format will be enriched by discussions aiming at developing ideas and ensuring greater awareness and increased knowledge.
Students can pursue careers in higher education, ESL programs, law, international education associations, accreditation agencies, international development or human service agencies, non-governmental organizations, cultural exchange programs.
Credit Value: 90ECTS/36US
Study Options: Online
Earn a degree fully online, and at your pace. Our innovative personalized approach gives you the opportunity to accelerate your studies, and increase your employability potential. Start your degree any day of the year!
- Cross-national practices in multicultural education
- Issues in international education
- Pedagogy and Methodology in international teaching
- Technology in international education
- Curriculum and Instruction in International education
- Applied research methods in comparative international education
- Teaching Practicum
- Thesis project or Thesis publication
- Adult Literacy
- Child Development
- Project Management
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Instructional Design