The Master in food safety and quality, can adapt to scientific knowledge in the field of food, its constantly changing legislation and update quality standards for food safety. Study the masters in food safety and quality of MFI also allows for a comprehensive approach to the variety of food industries that exist in the market and knowledge of the processes that apply to them.
Business development of the food industry, regulations and legislation of the European Union, make producers and suppliers responsible for providing consumers with safe and healthy food. In this context an increasingly professional organizations defendant arises, technical quality and food safety manager to ensure and guarantee the quality of products and processes and thus the satisfaction of customers and consumers. Figure auditor's food safety and quality control responsible for the design, development, implementation and system audits hygiene and food safety is needed.
Upon completion of the online Master in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety will get a double degree by IMF and the University Camilo Jose Cela, with which you will open a world of new job opportunities in the areas of development, production, transport and food handling . You will be able to implement in any organization norms, standards and quality standards: ISO, OHSAS, HACCP, BRC, IFS, GlobalGAP, SAL ... When performing a training course on food security IMF, will have access to job opportunities and practices which bring the acquired knowledge to the real world in the food industry and food businesses.
Why this programme
- Mastering Food, Nutrition, Dietetics, the fundamental aspects of food microbiology and all that surrounds its development and activity.
- Knowing the regulatory framework and legislation in the food sector.
- Monitor, analyze and ensure hygiene and food safety throughout the production process according to the legal framework.
- Distinguish between food groups and their conditions of spoilage and contamination. Know the basis for conservation and labeling.
- Set variables and indicators (pressure, temperature, flow, level, pH, conductivity) necessary for process control drive systems, control equipment and facilities control.
- Implement and audit the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and management models in the food sector at national, European and global standards.
- Mastering the certifiable models to protect the food as designations of origin, controlled production, kosher, halal, etc.
Acquire an integrated and professional approach to ensure the quality and safety of products and processes in order to achieve customer satisfaction and consumers.
You will also learn to:
- Adapt to current scientific knowledge in the field of food.
- Knowing the legislation on the subject.
- Update the rules applicable to food safety.
- Take a broad approach to the variety of food industry market.
- Knowing the processes applied in food security.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Food Safety and Quality is developed in order to unite and reconcile personal and professional life with the possibility of studying. Based on a flexible methodology study.
- Online offer accessible content in the virtual campus at any time and place.
- Distance mode: Get textbooks with the content.
Both methodologies are based on five key points:
- Live online classes available desce anywhere. Attend hours compatible with your life and interact virtually with your teacher. You can ask and discuss like you're in a classroom class. In addition, all classes are recorded and available at any time through the virtual campus.
- Virtual campus with all the agenda and content of the courses and modules. View them via the Internet or download them in PDF format as you are comfortable with. The virtual campus is also a meeting point with your classmates and teachers. Know them, debate and interact with them through forums, chats and discussion threads. In addition you will have additional training material, resolution of case studies and self-assessment test.
- Unlimited with your personal tutor, tutoring resolve any questions online, chat, phone or email. Lean on the best professionals in the area of food security and asks if you need face tutorials in MFI own headquarters.
- Virtual Library to help you make the more than 9,000 references from the food industry and the business world. Access specialist publishers, download and stresses on the contents.
- Networking and events with which to complete your training and catch up on all the news of food and business sector. Free access masterclass, roundtables and webinars taught by the best professionals.
Continuous assessment as during the Masters. Each module is evaluated by combining an online review and the development of case studies.
The final obtaining master's degrees by the UCJC (Universidad Camilo José Cela) and Master by MFI Business School, is subject to overcoming each module testing and development work to master.
Labor demand for professionals in this sector is growing, with very optimistic expectations of growth, both at EU and global level, increasing rigor and requirement of food controls.
- Quality Control Technician
- Rural, developing and managing industrial projects, directing operations, innovating in food products or projects biotechnology applied to agriculture and livestock engineering.
- Restoration services such as quality control technician, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, or HACCP-forming food handlers.
- Consulting as a consultant to companies for implementation of Food Quality Standards (BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, etc.), HACCP and legal, scientific and technical advice.
- Research Quality Control Laboratories and Analysis