University of Southampton Featured Masters Courses
University of Cambridge Featured Masters Courses
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh Featured Masters Courses
University College London Featured Masters Courses
University of York Featured Masters Courses
EIT Digital Master School

EIT Digital Master School
Tomorrow’s Digital Innovators and Entrepreneurs

If you are looking for an international master’s degree in digital innovation and entrepreneurship, come study at the EIT Digital Master School!

The EIT Digital Master School is a collaboration between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners. We aim to forge entrepreneurial talents in digital innovation through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide.

The curriculum combines a technical major to select among nine which represents 75% of the education with a minor in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E), which represents the remaining 25%.

Nine Masters of Science

Students follow a scheme where they study one year at an ‘entry’ university and one year at an ‘exit’ university. On top of that, each Master degree offers a series of specialisations. Click on the programme description to access the possible permutations and specialisations.

EIT Digital Master School

A unique format and curriculum

The EIT Digital Master School offers a truly European experience.

  • Two-year studies in English in two different European universities leading to two Master of Science degrees as well as a certificate awarded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology
  • An all paid 2-day business challenge (Kick-Off) in digital innovation at the beginning of the first year
  • An all-paid Summer School between the first year and the second year of studies
  • An internship at a company or a research institute during the second year of studies
  • An extraordinary ecosystem of entrepreneurs, companies, students and alumni across Europe

As a result, students have the opportunity to travel to up to six countries in two years, building a curriculum of their choice.

EIT Digital Master School

Who can apply

The EIT Digital Master School is mainly addressed to students who have a Bachelor of Science in, or are in their final year of studies of Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronical Engineering/Electronics, Mathematics and Statistics.

Yet, each programme is different, so please check the relevant field of studies of the programme you are interested in.

Career prospects

Students learn to become digital technologists, to understand innovation and to act as entrepreneurs. Upon graduation, they are equipped to anticipate societal changes due to digitalization and to develop products that stay ahead of those changes. These additional entrepreneurial skills will give them their ticket to a successful career.

Application process

Our academic year starts in August-October depending on your choice of university.

Application period one: November 15, 2019 to February 3, 2020*
Application period two: February 17, 2020 to April 17, 2020

* We recommend non-EU citizens to apply in period one to allow sufficient time for visa.

Applications are made though our online Application Portal, which will open shortly. If you wish to be notified about its opening, please fill in this form.

Read more about our application guidelines.

Tuition fees and Scholarships

Standard tuition fees are set at 1,500EUR per year for EU citizens, and 12,000EUR per year for non-EU citizens.

In order to attract outstanding talent, EIT Digital Master School offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships in the form of tuition fee waivers and monthly living allowances.

Need more information? Contact us today!


* required field

Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry

Your enquiry has been emailed successfully