Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
At Essex you have the freedom and the facilities to study, experiment, explore and research why we think, feel and act the way we do.
We have a truly diverse academic community where different levels of experience and expertise are brought together by shared passions and interests. Our courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), giving you professional status and allowing you the flexibility to determine your own academic career path.
Pushing boundaries is at the heart of what we do – in our teaching and our research. We’re committed to giving you the best access to state-of-the-art equipment, in our purpose-built psychology facility with dedicated labs, suites and classrooms.
Joining us at postgraduate level means you develop the knowledge, skills, friendships and professional networks to set you up for life.
• Top 5 in the UK for student satisfaction with 97% satisfaction (NSS 2015)
• Exceptional research labs and facilities including our Centre for Brain Science
• 13th in the UK for our research, and 90% of our research rated as 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent'
• Courses accredited by the British Psychological Society
• An ESRC-accredited Doctoral Training Centre
Back to results
University of Essex
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
Studying both cognitive neuroscience and neuropsychology will give a thorough grounding in the scientific investigation of the neural mechanisms underlying human behaviour and the effects of brain injury on cognitive function. Read more