If you want to be an elite performer in business, accelerate your career and learn how to maximise business performance, the Loughborough MBA is internationally respected and will help you achieve your career ambitions.
Learning alongside an international cohort of experienced managers, you will share fresh perspectives on similar problems and build lasting business networks.
The Loughborough MBA can be extended to include a 6-12 month internship, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable UK work experience to maximise your employability.
You will learn to manage complex challenges and lead decisive, innovative changes to capitalise on opportunities, from exporting to new markets to getting the most out of your team. Our links with over 400 international corporate partners ensure you will benefit from commercially relevant teaching with the aim of equipping you to apply theory in the workplace.
- Problem Solving for Leaders - Business Analytics - Business Economics - Marketing - Accounting and Performance Management - Management of Human Resources - Managing Innovation - Leading Strategic Change - Corporate Finance - Contemporary Perspectives on Leadership - Business Administration Project and Research Methods
Optional Modules: - Information Systems: Strategy and Management - Sports Management Environment - International Management - Media Management - Project Management - Operations Management - International Sport Management Summer School - International Summer School (ESSAM)
*Optional modules are subject to change
Demonstration of learning achievement is through formal examination, tests, coursework assignments, and project reports.
- Practical problem solving skills that address real business challenges through modules such as business analytics and problem solving for leaders.
- Our managing innovation module (unique in the UK) gives you the opportunity to work on live business projects to commercialise new technologies as part of a group consultancy project.
- For 2016 entry, a range of sport management option modules which capitalise on Loughborough’s position as the UK’s number one university for sport. These include the sport management environment, managing sports technology and innovation, sport management project, and the international sport management summer school.
Careers and further studies
With our award-winning Careers and Employability Centre, you can utilise our global vacancy database with the world’s leading recruiters.
Why choose business and economics at Loughborough?
Loughborough’s School of Business and Economics is a thriving forward-looking centre of education that aims to provide an exceptional learning experience.
Consistently ranked as a Top-10 UK business school by national league tables, our graduates are highly employable and enjoy starting salaries well above the national average.
The rich variety of postgraduate programmes we offer ranges from taught masters, MBA and doctoral programmes, to short courses and executive education, with subjects spanning Management, Marketing, Finance and Economics, Work Psychology, Business Analytics, International Crisis Management and Information Management. New for 2016, we are also launching two exciting new programmes in Human Resource Management. All of this contributes to a lively and supportive learning environment within the School.
- Internationally Accredited The School of Business and Economics is one of less than 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved accreditation from all three major international accrediting bodies: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), EQUIS accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Career Prospects Our graduates are in great demand. Over 94% of our postgraduate students were in work and/or further study six months after graduating.* As such, you will be equipped with skills and knowledge that will serve you well in your career or enable you to pursue further study and research.