Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
This is a Continuing Education programme consisting of two Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) degrees.
The two CAS will equip program participants with essential skills in public policy analysis by focusing on: 1) how to systematically analyze, design and manage policy-making processes (CAS TPP: Policy Process); 2) to assess policy options in terms of their expected effects, in order to identify appropriate policy designs; and 3) to evaluate the implications of implemented policies so as to be able to adapt them where needed (CAS TPP: Impact Analysis).
Each of the two CAS can be taken separately and via part-time study within one semester. The teaching language is English.
The TPP programme is designed for professionals working at the intersection of
Read more about this course
1. Completed Master’s degree (MSc degree or higher), preferably in natural sciences or engineering (including mathematics, architecture, and medical/life sciences);
2. strong interest in public policy;
3. professionals with a university degree in another area should have substantial professional experience in a setting that strongly relates to science and technology issues; and
4. work experience of around three to five years or more.
- Fee for one CAS: CHF 9,500
- Fee for both CAS: CHF 17,000
The fees cover all programme-related costs including lunch and coffee breaks. In addition, an application fee of CHF 50 (Swiss university or Swiss university of applied sciences) / CHF 150 (Degrees from other universities) has to be paid.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.