Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
This exciting course analyses and evaluates the commercial and management forces that have contributed to the success of sport business. It offers flexibility with an innovative combination of block and online delivery, making it suitable for those working in the sports sector and recent graduates who are looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of this fast growing and important industry.
Spectator and participatory sport is a global phenomenon and has recently become one of the fastest growing economic sectors for both developed and developing countries. Through engaging with and analysing the commercial, media and political drivers of change, you are able to identify the factors that have created such growth and critically discuss the implications for business, society,
Read more about this course
Applicants are expected to demonstrate one of the following:
- First degree in related or partially related subject, normally minimum 2:2 classification
- First degree in non-related subject and a minimum of two years work experience in industry of intended study
- HND, foundation degree or equivalent in a related subject and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Substantial work, professional or managerial experience in a relevant industry.
English language requirements: IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each element.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.