Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
This programme is for registered nurses or midwives who wish to gain registration on Part 3 of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) register, as a specialist community public health nurse (School Nurse) and be recorded as a community prescriber. It offers you the opportunity to gain registration as a school nurse, community prescriber and for academic development at master’s level.
You develop public health practice knowledge and skills in addressing health inequalities with individuals and communities along with public health leadership skills, to enable you to contribute to the new school nursing agenda.
• a degree of 2:2 or above or
• successful study at postgraduate level.
• a valid Level 1 registration on part 1 or part 2 of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) professional register (defined area of practice apply)
• successful interview and subject to:
• support of an employing organisation who will give an undertaking to enable access to /or facilitate access to the appropriate learning opportunities. Normally you have supernumerary status throughout the programme of learning.
• a nominated practice teacher who will contribute to the teaching and assessment process.
• a satisfactory work-based risk assessment.
For further details, please View Website
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these