This course currently offers you the opportunity to:
• Critically study research methods and data analysis within a multidisciplinary framework providing you with rigorous practical and applied training in social research.
• Complete a course that is designed to meet the postgraduate training requirements of the Economic and Social Research Council and the training needs of those undertaking social science (and related disciplinary) doctoral research.
• Access online teaching, discussion groups, tutorial support, tests and assessments via the University's virtual learning environment. .
• Enhance your skills and gain a degree from anywhere in the world, university attendance is not required.
• Receive teaching and support from experienced and active researchers who are acknowledged experts in their fields.
The course is designed to meet the postgraduate training requirements of the UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). This may also meet your training needs if you are undertaking doctoral research related to social science, appraising research, undertaking workplace research or commissioning research in a wide range of professions including health, education and criminal justice.