Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
If you’ve got an undergraduate degree and are striving to become a secondary school Biology teacher, then studying our Secondary Science with Biology PGCE with QTS will help you on your way. You’ll develop your subject specialist knowledge alongside hands-on classroom experience.
Read more about this course
* An Honours degree in Science (2:2 or above).
* Two Science A levels at a minimum of grade C (or equivalent), one subject being Biology.
* GCSE English and Maths at grade 4 or above (grade C or above) or equivalent.
* You will need IELTS 7.0 overall, with no element less than 6.5.
* If your qualifications are from outside the UK, we’ll need a UK NARIC statement of comparability.
* You should provide two references.
* Offers are subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced disclosure checks and health declaration.
See our website for further information.
In 2020/21 the full-time tuition fee for UK and EU students on this course will be £9,250.
If you are an international student coming to study at the University of Huddersfield, please visit the International Fees and Finance pages for full details of tuition fees and support available.
Join the University of Huddersfield and you’ll be part of a global postgraduate community working alongside award-winning academics and world-leading research teams, focused on developing the skills you need for your future success.Read more
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.