Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Within the rapidly expanding European renewable energy industry, an urgent demand exists for more post-graduate trained staff specialised in renewable energy technology. The aim of the European Master in Renewable Energy is to train post-graduate students to fill the gap between the growing industry demand for specialised renewable energy expertise and the skills currently available on the job market.
You acquire a solid foundation in key renewable energy technologies and related socio-economic issues at Hanze UAS and specialise in a specific technology at a partner institute or at Hanze UAS. Specialisations are available in wind energy, photovoltaics, sustainable fuel systems for mobility, solar thermal energy, grid integration and ocean energy. This programme is for students
Read more about this course
Applicants are admitted to the course on the basis of the following criteria:
Bachelor of Sciences degree in:
• Equivalent with appropriate work experience
English language proficiency:
• TOEFL: minimum score of 575 (paper-based test), or 90 (internet-based test, with no less than a score of 20 for Reading, Listening, Speaking or Writing)
• IELTS: 6.5 minimum, with no less than a score of 6.0 for Reading, Listening, Speaking or Writing
• Cambridge Advanced Exam in English: B minimum
• Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English: C minimum.
EU/EEA: € 2,143 (per year)*; non-EU/EEA: € 13.000 (full tuition fee)
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.