Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Would you like to study for a Masters degree whilst at work? If so, this course is designed for you. Tailor your study to meet your employer’s needs and support your own professional development.
This course allows you to use a work-based project as a route to a Masters degree. Both you and your employer will benefit from additional skills and qualifications for career progression.
Many of the major areas of engineering will be considered. Discuss your work-based project with us to develop an individual Learning Contract. You’ll be assigned a specialist tutor specific to your area of work as well as a work-based mentor.
At least a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent in technology, engineering, or a related discipline.
If you have significant appropriate experience, you may be considered for enrolment if you can meet the challenge of postgraduate work.
If your first language is not English a minimum score of IELTS 6 or TOEFL 550 (213 computer based) is normally required.
Find the specific fees for your chosen programme on the website
Our postgraduate virtual open event is the perfect opportunity to find out everything you need to know about studying with us, what it’s like to be a postgraduate student and to discover how we put your learning at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll have the chance to:
* Join live subject sessions
* Attend live welcome, finance and student experience sessions with the opportunity to ask your questions at the end
* Chat online to our brilliant and friendly academics to discuss the course you’re interested in
* Get one-to-one advice and guidance from our expert student support, finance, careers and personal development teams
* Chat online to some of our current postgraduate students to discover more about student life and why Staffordshire University is the place to be for postgraduate study
Find out more about the application process for postgraduate courses
Learn more about our on-campus facilities including our library, nursery and careers studio
Explore our state-of-the-art facilities with our virtual tours
Discover opportunities for postgraduate research at Staffs in our new Postgraduate Research talk
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these