Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
If you’ve got an undergraduate degree and aspire to become a primary school teacher for Foundation and Key Stage 1 pupils, then this course will help you on your way. The course focuses on developing the skills you need to teach children from ages three to seven and upon successful completion we’ll recommend Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Read more about this course
* An Honours degree of 2:2 or above
* GCSE English Language, Maths and a Science at grade 4 or above (grade C or above) or equivalent.
* If your first language is not English, you will need IELTS 7.0 overall, with no element less than 6.5.
* If your qualifications are from outside the UK, we’ll need a UK NARIC statement of comparability.
* You should provide two references.
* Offers are subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced disclosure checks and health declaration.
See our website for further information.
The full-time tuition fee for UK students on this course will be £9,250.
If you are an international student coming to study at the University of Huddersfield, please visit the International Fees and Finance pages for full details of tuition fees and support available.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.