Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
This modular part-time programme is particularly suitable for academically gifted medical and dental trainees with the potential to be the independent researchers of the future.
This progamme is designed to be taken by Academic Clinical Fellows alongside work commitments, the Health Research programme exists to enable students to:
- develop skills of research, design and data analysis in both qualitative and quantitative research
- critically evaluate health research
- identify, critically appraise and incorporate the results of medical and social science research into the day-to-day decision-making of clinical, scientific and administrative practice
- apply the principles of evidence-based practice in health care settings
- plan how to implement the findings of research to
Read more about this course
Please see course website.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.