Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
An intensive, vocational route into the graphic design profession that can also provide a portfolio for further study at postgraduate level, or acquire visual communication skills for your current profession. This course is taught at London College of Communication, at Elephant and Castle, part of University of the Arts London (UAL).
Why choose this course at London College of Communication
• The course provides an intensive vocational route into graphic design.
• Build a distinctive portfolio of personal and research-based projects.
• Improve your confidence in design judgement and decision-making skills.
• The course supports a diverse range of media outputs including spatial design, screen-based design, traditional print and digital media.
• The course also supports individual ambition in
Read more about this course
An honours degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional or academic qualification; and a portfolio of work. If you do not have the required qualifications, but do have professional experience you may be eligible to gain credit for previous learning and experience through the APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning) system. All classes are taught in English. The level required for this course is IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
Expand your creative horizons as part of University of the Arts London, Europe’s largest postgraduate arts and design community. UAL’s six Colleges offer over 100 postgraduate courses across the fields of art, design, screen, communication, fashion, media and performing arts.Read more
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.