Covering the foundations of Implant dentistry right through to advanced treatment procedures, this innovative blended learning programme will give dentists' the skills and knowledge required to give the best treatment possible to their patients.
The programme is part-time and will run over the course of 2 years, commencing in February 2017. This technology driven qualification is delivered from a high class international faculty through which students will communicate with a diverse global community of peers.
The programme covers six units including:
- Unit 1: Foundations of Implant Dentistry
- Unit 2: Treatment Planning
- Unit 3: Surgical Techniques
- Unit 4: Prosthodontics
- Unit 5: Advanced Surgery
- Unit 6: Advanced Prosthodontics
The programme aims to:
- Provide an innovative programme that enhances current knowledge and clinical skills in Implant Dentistry
- To present sound academic theory and high quality practical training in Implant Dentistry by world class mentors
- To provide students with the confidence and ability to enhance their current clinical practice by incorporating the latest advances in technology and research
- To deliver learning using the latest technology enabling students to access the course regardless of places or time zone whilst maintaining their dental practice
As we believe that all our students should have an unrivalled learning experience, we will only be accepting a limited intake for the first cohort.