Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Repetiteurship is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Training opportunities with professional companies
- Training in, and opportunities to accompany, vocal performances and rehearsals, such as those involving the RWCMD College Chorus, Chamber Choir, opera and opera scenes productions
- Advanced performance classes, usually in the company of students from a range of related disciplines
- Specialist principal study tuition, including training in score reading, continuo work and the accompaniment of recitatives
- Attendance at vocal language classes and vocal coaching sessions
Read more about this course
Entry to the postgraduate music programmes is by audition. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.