Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Orchestral Performance is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme on the following instruments; Bassoon, Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Flute, Horn (French), Oboe, Trombone (Bass), Trombone (Tenor), Trumpet, Viola and Violin.
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Participation in the BBC National Orchestra of Wales and/or Welsh National Opera placement schemes
- Mentoring scheme with industry professionals
- Orchestral and sectional rehearsal and performance opportunities at RWCMD
- Specialist, advanced orchestral repertoire performance tuition
- Advanced tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique, doubling instrument, end-of-line instruments and period instruments
- Professional accompaniment provision
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.