Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Music Performance is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Wide range of solo and ensemble performance opportunities
- Tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique, doubling instrument, end-of-line instrument and period instruments
- Advanced training in chamber music
- Professional coaching and accompaniment provision
- Language, movement and drama classes (singers)
- Specialist, advanced performance classes (instrumentalists)
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.