Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Historical Performance is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Wide range of solo and ensemble performance opportunities
- Tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique and doubling instruments
- Advanced training in chamber music
- Professional coaching and accompaniment provision
- Language, movement and drama classes (singers)
- Specialist, advanced performance classes (instrumentalists)
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.