Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Choral Conducting is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Weekly choral conducting class working with singers
- Individual and small group specialist vocal tuition including language classes
- Observation and participation in RWCMD choral rehearsals including College Chorus and Chamber Choir
- Choral repertoire, score preparation and aural skills class
- Observation of conductors within a professional context
- Opportunities to direct RWCMD ensembles, rehearsals and productions
- Opportunities to conduct self-promoted student performances
- Masterclasses with internationally renowned choral directors
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.