Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Jazz programmes are available as Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and MA awards.
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Advanced tuition in music preparation, including composition and arrangement
- Specialist listening and analysis classes, including transcription and critical writing
- Professional ensemble coaching
- Wide range of performance opportunities at RWCMD
- Professional touring and festival performance opportunities
- Integral player in local and regional Jazz scene
- Strong links with regional music industry, including education
Read more about this course
Entry to the postgraduate music programmes is by audition. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.