Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Collaborative Piano is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Advanced tuition in collaborative piano from leading professionals
- Wide range of ensemble opportunities
- Specialist performance classes usually in the company of students from a range of related disciplines
- Attendance at vocal language classes and vocal coaching sessions
- Advanced training in chamber music
- Mentoring scheme with leading professionals
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.