Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Collaborative Piano is offered as an MMus or a Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Advanced tuition in collaborative piano from leading professionals
- Wide range of ensemble opportunities
- Specialist performance classes usually in the company of students from a range of related disciplines
- Attendance at vocal language classes and vocal coaching sessions
- Advanced training in chamber music
- Mentoring scheme with leading professionals
Read more about this course
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for MMus applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.