The EMBA programme from the Ecole Superieure de Gestion is ranked number 5th in the whole of France making it an extremely sought after and well thought of programme. It meets the high standards of International education in business administration with its highly qualified and professionally experienced faculty, the course contents and admission requirements.
Our standards of quality are further imposed by the strict standards of the EFMD accreditation body. As members of this group, our partners are committed to business education of the highest degree
EMBA / European Master in Business Administration: The EMBA programme, from the École Supérieure de Gestion (ESG), part of the Paris Graduate School of Management, is ranked fifth in the whole of France. The program enables participants to develop personal and team skills, manage resources efficiently, promote competitiveness, manage organisational changes and work efficiently among different cultures.
The EMBA is a real career-booster for students as well as for executives. The variety of shared experiences with students and executives coming from so many countries will contribute to your success
We offer EMBA specialisations in:
- EMBA with International Finance: This specialisation enables students to analyse the financial strategy of a firm, both internally and externally. Students explore Capital Budgeting, Working-Capital Management and Long-Term Financing, and constraints imposed by the international market. Subjects include: Managerial Accounting, Money and Banking, Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Taxation and Risk Analysis, Portfolio Management, Financial Control and Auditing and Investments.
- EMBA with Global Marketing Management: This specialisation is designed to help students integrate their knowledge of marketing into an applied strategy for the company as a whole. Courses encourage students to think creatively and solve concrete problems. Subjects include Brand Management, Commercial Relations between EU and Asia, Intercultural Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Force Management, E-Commerce, Consumer Behavior and International Advertising.
- EMBA with Luxury Goods Brand Management: This specialisation trains students to manage leading brands, which are well-established on the market with an established international reputation. Students learn how to create product value and prestige in a quickly changing environment and courses focus on areas unique to luxury products, such as creativity and intellectual property rights, among others. Subjects include: Branding Across Borders, Intellectual Property Rights, Creating and Developing Luxury Brands, Luxury Brand Management and Luxury Product Development.
- EMBA with Entrepreneurship: This specialisation seeks to cultivate the entrepreneurial mindset while preparing students to create new companies with innovative ideas. It teaches students not to depend on current businesses models, products and strategies, but to take a risk in the highly competitive global environment. Subjects include: Family Firms, Managing Growth, Financing the Entrepreneurial Venture, Asian Business, Managing Projects, Strategy and Business Planning, Business, Mergers and Acquisitions and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- EMBA with Tourism & Hospitality: This specialisation will prepare students for careers in this exciting field. It provides the framework for achieving the required level of competence and covers all aspects of running hospitality and tourism businesses successfully. The course blends the excellence of the European hospitality tradition with innovative management techniques. Subjects include: The Hospitality and Tourism Industry, Management and Strategy, Hospitality Marketing, Yield Management, Distribution Systems and Cultural and Sustainable Tourism.
- EMBA with Human Resource Management: This specialisation aims to provide core skills in Human Resource Management along with an awareness of current HRM issues in complex organisations. The course focuses on developing the competencies which have been identified by the hiring community as essential for employment success. Subjects include: The Recruitment Process, Managing Organisational Development and Change, Legal Issues in HRM, Training and Development, Labour Relations and Collective Bargaining, Compensation Management, International HRM and Conflict Management.
Enquire About This Course
Recipient: Millennium City Academy
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here