Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The aim of these courses is to facilitate registered nurses currently practising in specialist areas to develop further their knowledge and skills, enabling the delivery of evidence-based specialist nursing care. as members of the multidisciplinary team and to contribute to the attainment of excellence in health care.
The course consists of six modules: three specialist, one clinical practicum and two core modules in the areas of research and management.
Students must pass all modules in order to achieve the Postgraduate award and progress to the second year of the MSc programme during which they complete a dissertation. Students may opt to exit and the end of year one and be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma. If all elements of the course have been passed the student has the option to return
Read more about this course
1. A minimum of two years post-registration clinical experience since first registration
2. A minimum of one year experience in the specialty at the time of application.
3. Candidates must also hold an honours degree in nursing or a related discipline or equivalent professional and academic qualification or satisfy the selection committee that they have the academic ability to successfully complete the programme.
4. Additional criteria may be required by individual Health Service Providers.
5. Each student will be engaged in specific practice settings relevant to the specialist area for the duration of the programme of study.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.