The Master's in Nursing is a challenging postgraduate qualification for Nurses (all fields), Midwives or Health Visitors. This course will assist the student develop professionally and personally and covers a wide range of issues from communication, leadership and management, person centred care and research and evidence. In the full time mode it is typically completed over a year, September to September.
Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/course/msc-nursing-ft-jn
- Description -
The MSc Nursing will allow students to build upon their existing knowledge, skills and values. This course will challenge students about their practice and offer different opportunities to enhance that practice.
- Teaching and learning assessment -
- Tutorial sessions enable small group work to be carried out that facilitates a specific focus
- Small group working is encouraged throughout the course to enable students to engage with problem based learning
- Creativity is encouraged to enable students to develop a flexibility of approach
Assessments include essays, presentations and literature reviews.
It is felt the Master's in Nursing will assist any graduate with their career.
How to apply: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/how-to-apply#pg
1. Over 92% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation.
2. We are a top UK university for providing courses with a period of work placement.
3. Our teaching and the learning experience we deliver are rated at the highest level by the Quality Assurance Agency.
4. We recruit international students from more than 100 different countries.
5. More than 4,000 students from over 50 countries have successfully completed eLearning courses at Ulster University
To help spread the cost of your studies, tuition fees can be paid back in monthly instalments while you learn. If you study for a one-year, full-time master’s, you can pay your fees up-front, in one lump sum, or in either five* or ten* equal monthly payments. If you study for a master’s on a part-time basis (e.g. over three years), you can pay each year’s fees up-front or in five or ten equal monthly payments each year. This flexibility allows you to spread the payment of your fees over each academic year. Find out more by visiting https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/fees-and-finance/postgraduate
A comprehensive range of financial scholarships, awards and prizes are available to undergraduate, postgraduate and research students. Scholarships recognise the many ways in which our students are outstanding in their subject. Individuals may be able to apply directly or may automatically be nominated for awards. Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/fees-and-finance/scholarships
English Language Tuition
CELT offers courses and consultations in English language and study skills to Ulster University
students of all subjects, levels and nationalities. Students and researchers for whom English is an additional language can access free CELT support throughout the academic year: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/international/english-language-support