Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to prescribe safely and appropriately within your area of practice with our PGCert in Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals.
The PGCert in Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals is a one-year course will equip you with the competency to practise within current legislation as an independent or supplementary non-medical prescriber.
The Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals course is delivered through our College of Human and Health Sciences, so you will benefit from a diverse teaching and research environment.
According to the most recent Research Excellence Framework in 2014-2021, over 75% of research carried out at the
Read more about this course
Applicants of Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals should:
• have a prescribing budget in place
• meet specific entry requirements set by Healthcare Professions Council (see website)
• be approved by Health Board Prescribing Lead and Clinical Manager
• hold a current criminal identity check to meet specific requirements of their professional body
• have identified an appropriately qualified designated medical practitioner
• demonstrate ability to study at academic Level 7
Please visit our website for more information on entry requirements for the Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals course.
Please visit our website for the Non-Medical Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals course fee information.
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.